Top 200+ Angelina Jolie Quotes, Sayings & Slogans: Angelina Jolie is a woman who has set an example for other women who think they are inferior to other men. She is a well-known American actress, a humanitarian and UN Goodwill Ambassador.
- Angelina Jolie started off with the movie ‘Looking to Get Out” in the year 1982 when she was just seven years.
- In the year 1993, she played the role of a human robot in ‘Cyborg 2’ as Casella ‘Cash’ Reese. The movie was not a success, and that disappointed her a lot.
- In 1998 she did the biographical movie ‘Gia’ for the role model of Gia Carangi which depicted her struggle drug abuse and eventually her death from AIDs at a very early age of 26. This movie got a lot of appreciation, and she got awards at Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- In 1998 she received her first Golden Globe Award for starring the movie ‘George Wallace.’
If you’re going to spend two years of your life on something, it has to matter to you; you have to be passionate about it. – Angelina Jolie
Top 200+ Angelina Jolie Quotes, Sayings & Slogans
My whole family have all been through a difficult time. My focus is my children, our children. – Angelina Jolie
I was very worried about my mother, growing up – a lot. I do not want my children to be worried about me. – Angelina Jolie
I’ve learned that we all change constantly. It’s rare to find that person who is growing with you in the same way at the same time, who encourages you to grow. – Angelina Jolie
- In the year 2001 ‘Lara Croft’ got a lot of appreciation and success. The movie became a source of inspiration for the popular video game ‘Tomb Raider.’
- In the year 2000, she received the Screen Actors Guild award, an academy award, and the Golden Globe Award. She received best-supporting actress for the movie ‘Girl Interrupted.’
- She received Global Humanitarian Action Award from the United Nations Association of United States of America in the year 2005.
- She is also a popular animal activist.
- In the year 2011, she wrote the script and directed the movie ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ based on a love story during the Bosnian War.
Every three months, I’ll say, ‘Honey, I think I should learn how to cook’. – Angelina Jolie
My mom always wanted me to be an actor. And I started going to theater and going on auditions young. – Angelina Jolie
I prefer directing to acting. There is huge freedom that comes from being behind the camera. It brings a lot of responsibilities as well but is intensely rewarding. – Angelina Jolie
There are certain things that bother me and certain things that don’t. Personal attacks on me? I think I’m just so used to it. – Angelina Jolie
My mother was an Earth Mother and the nicest person in the world. – Angelina Jolie
My chances of developing breast cancer have dropped from 87 percent to under 5 percent. I can tell my children that they don’t need to fear they will lose me to breast cancer. – Angelina Jolie
When I feel I’m doing too much, I do less if I can. – Angelina Jolie
I imagine I will be less involved in film and be focused more on family and foreign affairs. – Angelina Jolie
I’m doing more of my U.N. work and doing the African Union Summit and things like that. – Angelina Jolie
That’s when it becomes a business. When you’ve been public a long time, when it’s a career. You do certain films, you sell them. – Angelina Jolie
We travel often to Asia, Africa, Europe, where they were born. – Angelina Jolie
She got married to Jonny Lee in the year 1995 and got divorced in the year 1999. She had married actor Brad Pitt in 2014 but got divorced in the year 2016. She motivates everyone to be a fighter after surviving her cancer and has been a good actress from a very early age.