Reliance JIO Phone (1500 Rs Deposit) 4G VoLTE Booking | Online Registration Process, JIO 1500 Phone Booking, JIO Mobile Online Registration 4G Order Now JIO Phone 4G Free Mobile phone, Pre Booking Online jio.com: Since the official launch of Jio on 5th September 2016, it has become a household name nationwide. There’s probably not a single person in the country that doesn’t have a Jio connection. Presently, Jio is the largest 4G network in the country with millions of subscribers to its name.The truth is told; the entry of Jio in the telecom industry threatened the existence of other giant companies who were ruling the market before. Reliance JIO Phone 4G Free Rs.0 at Security Deposit Book Online. Pre Book Jio Phone Free 4G Feature Phone Online from 24th August 2017.
India ka Smartphone is finally here! Prebooking for JioPhone starts today 24-Aug at 5PM. Visit Jio.com/ MyJio App or nearest Jio retailer/store to prebook.
How to book Jio 1500 4G Mobile Phone Online –Procedure??
Free JIO Phone Pre-Book Online: In fact, the companies were forced to change their plans in order to retain their customers and live up to the competition with Reliance Jio. Thanks to Mr.MukeshAmbani that the people of India can now enjoy seamless 4G connections at unbelievable rates. Mr.Ambani literally shocked everyone with the Jio plans. In fact, he made something possible that one could have never dared to imagine. After the great success of Jio, Mr.Ambani is now, planning to launch the new Jio 4G phone at a price of Rs 0 only! Yes, you read it right! Shocked yet?Well, only a person with an incredible business mind can come up with such marketing moves. According to reports, the Jio 4G phones will be launched for beta testing on 15th of August which will only be available for a limited set of people.
Reliance JIO Phone 4G Mobile Booking & Online Registration
Reliance JIO Phone: Though, you may not fall in the set of those lucky people to try out the new Jio 4G phone on its beta launch but, there’s nothing to get dishearten about because the booking for the Jio handset will start right from 24th August. This pre-order process will be made available both online and offline. In case, you have no idea about the registration process, don’t worry because we have got your back. Read on to know the details of it.
Jio 4G Phone @Rs 1500 Plans [Data + Calling]
- Rs 54 Plans: In this plan, Jio Phone users will Get Unlimited Data & Calling For 1 Week
- Rs 153 Plans: In this plan, Jio Phone Users will Get Unlimited Calling & Data For 1 Month
- Rs 24 Plans: In this plan, Jio Rs 1500 Phone Users Will Get Unlimited Data & Calling For 2 Days
- Rs 309 Jio Cable TV Plan: from this plan, Users will get Unlimited Access To Jio Cable TV On Larger Screen For One Month
JioPhone Beta Testing Begins
The much-awaited Reliance JioPhone was made available for beta testing on August 15, although the actual bookings will commence from August 24.
Reliance Jio 4G Phone will be given to all Indian People at a security deposit of Rs. 1,500, which will be fully refunded to them after 3 years while returning the JIO phone.
A Reliance Jio customer care executive said that you can also register your interest for the Reliance Jio 4G Phone through SMS. To register your interest you have to type “JP<>your area PIN code<>Jio Store code near your locality” and send it to 7021170211. Users can get the store code by visiting the nearest Jio store.
Jio is aiming to deliver around 5 million Reliance Jio 4G Phones every week.
Reliance Jio Phone 4G Booking: Online and Offline Process
Jio 4G Booking: As announced by Mr.Ambani, the new Reliance Jio 4G phone will be available at free of cost. But, you are required to deposit a security amount of Rs 1500 which is fully refundable after 3 years. Previously, only a handful of the entire population could afford to buy a 4G phone but, because of Mr.Ambani now everyone can fulfil their dreams of owning a 4G phone. This is indeed a very big decision taken by the company. The new Jio phone will not only give a seamless 4G experience, but you also get free unlimited voice calling for a lifetime! So, if you are excited enough to get hold of the phone at the earliest, you need to register yourself for it. Though, the Jio 4G booking process will begin from 24th August but, the phones will start getting delivered only from September onwards. Therefore, instead of wasting any more of your time learning the Jio 4G booking process now!
How to Register for Reliance Jio 4G Online Booking Process
Reliance Jio 4G Online Booking Process: As we already know, that the Jio 4G booking process will start from 24th August, let’s have a look at the steps to online registration for Jio phone:
Step by Step Procedure for Online Registration for Reliance Jio Phone
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the official site jio.com or jiofreephone.org.
- Once the site opens, the button/image for open registration will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, click on the ‘pre-booking’ button in order to carry on with the online registration for Jio phone process further.
- A page will open where you will be asked to fill in the required details such as your phone number, address and other important credentials.
- Fill up the required fields carefully along with the shipping address and other details. And do provide a valid phone number because it will be required later on.
- Next, you have to pay the security amount of Rs 1500 to complete the online registration for Jio phone. You can pay the amount through your debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Once you pay the deposit money, your online registration for Jio phone will be completed successfully.
The online registration for Jio phone is really easy. So, when 24th strikes rush to book your Jio phones because for the registered users, the phone will be delivered to them within a stipulated time.
Step by Step Procedure for Offline Reliance Jio 4G Booking
For people who are not comfortable with the online registration for Jio phone process can always opt for the offline Jio 4G booking process.
- To apply for offline Jio 4G booking, all you have to is visit the nearest Jio retailer on 24th
- Then, fill up the required details in the registration form to complete the Jio 4G booking
- Submit the form along with the security deposit amount of Rs 1500 to the Jio retailer. And, you will be done with your offline Jio 4G booking
Now, that you know both the online and the offline process to get yourself registered you can act swiftly on 24th August when the booking session begins.
Jio Phone Online Booking, Registration Date JIO.com & My Jio App
- Jio Phone Trial Begins: JIO Phone Trial Begins on 15th August 2017.
- Jio Phone Booking Date: JIO Phone Booking date will be 24th August 2017
- Delivery Starts– JIO Phone delivery will start From September.
Reliance Jio Phone Features/ Specifications
Reliance JIO 4G Phone Features & Specifications: Now, that the official launch of the new Jio 4G phones has been declared by Mr.Ambani, it’s time that we know the features and specifications of the phone. The phone is available absolutely free of cost. The only amount to be paid at the time of Jio 4G booking process is the security deposit of Rs 1500 which will be fully refunded after 3 years and will be transferred to the customer’s account. This is to ensure that there is no potential misuse of data. To avail free voice calls, free text messages and unlimited 4G data (500MB per day) for 28 days, users will have to recharge with the JioDhanDhanaDhan monthly pack of Rs 153.
Features of Jio Phone:
- The phone comes with an alpha-numeric keypad.
- The phone supports 4G VoLTE technology which is the ultimate highlight of the phone.
- The phone has a voice command interface which can support at least 22 different Indian languages.
- The phone also comes with a panic button which can be enabled by long-pressing the number 5.
- The phone has a single sim slot that supports only 4G VoLTE services.
- The phone comes with a lot of exciting pre-loaded Jio apps.
Specifications of Jio Phone:
- Screen Size: 2.4 inches with QVGA display
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Storage: 4GB
- Expandable Memory: Up to 128GB
- RAM: 512MB
- Operating System: Kai OS
- Battery: 2,000mAh
- App Store: Kai OS Plus
- Camera: 2 mega pixel back camera and VGA front camera
- Pre-Loaded Apps: Jio’s premium apps like Jio Cinema, JioTV, etc
- Colour: Black
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, 4.1
- Other Features: FM radio, headphone jack, a four-way navigation system, torch light, GPS.
Reliance JIO Mobile Supported Apps
- MyJio: MyJio App will help you to Manage your JIO Account.
- JioMusic: JIOMusic App is Music for you. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Jio4GVoice: io4GVoice App to Get VoLTE & RCS on any phone.
- JioNewsPaper: JioNewsPaper App is Your digital newsstand.
- JioChat: JioChat App is An efficient way to stay connected.
- JioMags: There is always more to read.
- JioMoney: Experience cash free living.
- JioNet: JioNet App used for Connect to JioNet Wifi.
- JioSecurity: JIOSecurity app to Protect your phone and secure the JIO Phone data.
- JioTV: JioTV App for a Daily dose of entertainment.
- JioXpressNews: Stay Updated. Stay Ahead.
Images of JIO Phone Rs.0 Free 4G
In short, it can be said that the phone is packed with all the necessary features that you may require. The fact that the phone is available for free, it is definitely loaded with features. Therefore, to get hold of this 4G phone, you got to act and register yourself with 4G speed before you lose the opportunity. One piece of advice, the sooner you book the phone, the better because there is going to be an uncontrollable rush throughout the country.
Jio phone Keypad Images Look 2017
Overall it can be concluded that if, Jio keeps on coming up with offers like this then, the time is not far away that it will establish a monopoly in the telecom industry. Jio is already giving stiff completion to other giant companies, and at this rate, it is sure to rule the telecom industry soon. For common people like us, it is the like ‘the more, the merrier.’ After all, it’s solely because of Jio that all of us can now enjoy 4G internet connection at unbelievably cheap rates. So, we wish all the luck to Mr.Ambani and his company.
Checking the Delivery Status of Jio 4G Phone Online
It is now spread all over India that Jio has come up with its new mobile phone, named the Jio 4G mobile phone. According to official sources and as declared, this mobile phone will be available for users to pre-order or to register themselves from 24th August 2017 and onwards. Now, this phone will be distributed in a first come and first serve basis, so if you are really interested to get your hands on to this mobile phone, then it is advised to you that you register or pre-book your mobile phone as soon as possible.
Keeping an eye on the Jio 4G mobile phone
Once ordered, just like any online order details, you do get to check your order details online. These details include the tracking of your Jio 4G mobile phone, where is it and when it will be reaching you. The detailed description of how you can go about this entire process is completely described in the next section.
How can you track your order which is in correspondence with the Jio 4G mobile phone from Jio 4G through the official website of Jio 4G?
This is really a very easy process and one can easily track their order by just a few clicks on their laptop or desktop, that is, a computer or with some few touches on your Android smartphone. So, following are all the steps in details, illustrating how you can track your order which is in correspondence with the Jio 4G mobile phone from Jio 4G.
- The first step which you need to take is to straight away go and enter the official website of Jio 4G. This is where you can check the status of your order and also go through the tracking details of your order.
- Do note that, do carry on with the process further, you do need a Jio 4G sim. Next, if you already have an account made with the official website of Jio 4G, then you are required to log in or sign in into your account on the Jio 4G official website. However, if you don’t have your account created already, then you need to create your account with the official website of Jio 4G. You can do so by signing up with your Jio 4G mobile number and filling up all the necessary required credentials. Once your account is successfully created, you need to log in or sign in into your account to proceed further.
- Once you have logged in into the official website of Jio 4G, and then keep your ID in hand. This ID is the one which you will get when your account has been successfully created. Also, you will need your order ID, which will be provided to you at the time of the order of your Jio 4G mobile phone.
- Visit the website, https://www.jio.com/shop/viewOrderDetails. Once you enter this website, you will find an option saying “Enter Order Number” or something of the same kind. There you have to provide your order number, that is, the order ID you receive at the time of pre-booking or registering and ordering your Jio 4G mobile phone. Now click on “track details”. Well, you will be asked to fill out some of the more required details which you need to undertake and finally proceed to check your status of an order or the details of tracking of your order.
- Now, you will have all the details right in front of you. Everything that you need to know regarding your Jio 4G mobile phone from Jio 4G.
How can you track your order which is in correspondence with the Jio 4G mobile phone from Jio 4G through Flipkart or Amazon?
If you have ordered your Jio 4G mobile phone through Flipkart or Amazon, then checking the status of your delivery or the details of tracking your order remains the same as you do for any products bought from here, that, is by going to “My Orders” and then selecting the order which you want to track.
This entire process is very simple and easy. Hopefully, we could make it easiest for you to understand so that when you order your Jio 4G mobile phone, you face no such kinds of problems to track your order or to see your Jio mobile delivery status.
Recharge Options Available with the Jio Phone
List of Recharge Options Available with the Reliance JIO Phone:
- 24 Rs: This is the lowest recharge available in Reliance JIO 4G Handset. It’s valid for 2 days and provides facility like free voice, SMS, and unlimited data.
- 54 Rs: – Another small recharge option which is valid for 7 days. The plan benefit is same as Rs 24.
- 153 Rs: – It offers a validity of 30 days along with unlimited calling, data, and SMS. It has 500 FUP for data usage per day.
- Rs 309: – This recharge has all the same benefits like Rs 153. But it has one additional one. This recharge allows you to connect your handset to your television and watch the content in the set.
Reliance JIO Feature 4G Mobile Customer Care Contact Numbers
- JIO Customer Care Toll-Free Number: 1800-88-99999
- JIO Compliant Number: 198
- JIO General Helpline Number: 199
- JIO Tele-verification number for data and call services: 1977
- JIO Tele-verification number for only data services: 1800-890-1977
- LYF Customer Care Toll-Free Number: 1800-890-9999
Reliance 4G Mobilr,
Reliance JIO Phone Pre Booking,
Book JIO Mobile Online,
JIO 1500rs Phone Booking,
How to Book JIO Phone Online?,
JIO Phone Features,
JIO 4G Booking
jio phone booking online
jio phone booking page
jio phone booking 1500
jio mobile registration online
jio phone registration
jio phone booking date
jio phone booking 999
jio phone booking registration