Why Women’s Day is celebrated: On every part of the globe, Women’s Day is encountered on the 8th of March every year. It is a day of appreciating all the remarkable achievements and contribution which women have made towards our society. When we talk about women we imagine selfless love, caring attitude, and nurturing attitude.
A women’s Day is celebrated in order to maintain equality among the gender and how all the women have fought against the odds and emerged victorious in every field. It is very important to celebrate Women’s Day in order to build equitable societies and secure women’s right.
There are many women who are fighting different phases in their life and are unheard by people and are getting dominated by them. Women have the power of creating, nurturing and transforming anything. So let’s see what is the significance of women’s Day.
The significance of Women’s Day – Why Women’s Day is celebrated?
- The main reason for celebrating Women’s Day is for expressing gratitude and love towards all the women who are making a contribution to our society and life. It is very important for us to honour their struggles and power and how they have emerged victorious after fighting all the barriers and have now established themselves in several fields. Nowadays women are participating actively in education, politics, corporate, social work, IT, sports, innovation, research and development, and several other fields and have done a remarkable job.
- You will need to have knowledge and perseverance in order to understand a woman. A woman is considered to be the epitome of love, care, sacrifice and be able to nurture life.
- A few years back not all women were getting enough respect, but they kept on sacrificing and adjusting without any complaints. All women have the power of bringing new changes. So nowadays Women’s Day is celebrated for focusing on the empowerment that they have gained and how they are now getting accepted in the society in the way they are.
- This day is celebrated for recognizing all the contribution of the women in our society. In this way, all women can participate in several fields like policymaking. Women have already proved that it is not about superiority, but the equality that is needed in society.
So, this Women’s Day makes sure to educate yourself enough about women’s rights and how you should fight for it. So make sure you are celebrating this day properly by acknowledging the contribution of women who are a part of your life.
- Happy Women’s Day Wishes
- Happy Women’s Day Quotes
- International Women’s Day Shayari & Poems 2019
- Happy Women’s Day Status